1,083,720.00 ฿ (Excluding vat 7%)
Precision Acoustic Imager
- Detect partial discharge early allowing for proper scheduling of maintenance. This increases uptime
- Quickly and easily scan areas to find potential problems
- Detect and analyze partial discharge from a safe distance
- Cut costs and save energy everyday by taking the guesswork out of finding and fixing partial discharge
- Partial discharge detection - ii910 allows to detect Corona and Partial Discharge (PD), even when there is no direct line of sight. The high sensitivity of ii910 allows you to detect PD at earlier stages, enabling condition-base maintenance and planning service of equipment (vs preventive replacing/servicing/cleaning)
- SoundSight™ - With SoundSight™ technology the ii910 translates the sounds that it hears into a visual representation so that you can easily scan and quickly locate problem areas.
- Ease of use - ii910 allows untrained users to detect, locate, and assess the severity of Partial Discharge, Corona Discharge or Gas/Vacuum leaks, easier, faster, and more effectively than existing Ultrasonic Tools, by using visual images to better pinpoint and report PD, Corona or Gas leak.
- PDQ Mode™ - ii910 provides a relative severity of a discharge, that provides information to the user on whether action may or may not be needed after PD has been detected.
- LeakQ™ - Estimate the size and cost of a leak Including a new distance-estimation feature and the 1-10 LeakQ™ severity index. Images can be uploaded to the online web to generate leak reports including leak size and cost estimation.
- Industrial and Power Distribution
- High Voltage Transmission Utility
Not including delivery charge