Master Q4 4-Channel Power Quality Analyser
The MI 2885 Master Q4 is an ideal troubleshooting tool. The recorders are designed to automatically record all important data and waveforms of voltage events like Dips and Swells. In addition the user can set 7 optional triggers for capturing waveforms of selected quantities.
A large easy-to-read graphical colour display enabling the user to detect harmonics, phasors and waveforms anomalies in the installation simply by connecting the device. The handy Quick Set buttons makes the instrument more user friendly and are allowing faster data overview.
The instrument is designed for a long term recording as well as for troubleshooting power quality problems in three-phase and single-phase power distribution systems. Advanced PC SW package PowerView3 enables detailed analysis of recorded data, direct reading from the microSD memory card, analysis of long term records and automatic creation of professional test report.
- 4-voltage channels with wide measurement range: 0 ... 1000 Vrms (CAT III / 1000 V);
- 4-current channels with support for automatic clamp recognition and “on instrument“ range selection;
- Automatic Smart Clamp detection and Smart Clamp range selection;
- Compliance with power quality standard IEC 61000-4-30 Class S;
- Complete power quality analysis according to EN 50160 including signalling and interharmonics;
- Support for microSD memory card (8-GB supplied with the instrument) up to 32GB;
- Color-coded input terminals and terminal labels to suit your application region;
- Intuitive main menu and large icons that makes the equipment very easy to navigate and configure;
- Powerful PC SW PowerView3 enables downloading, view, analysis of recorded data and professional report creation;
- Flexible clamps (without additional power supply) are included in the Euro set;
- Remote communication via Ethernet (GPS clock synchronization - optional).
- Voltage: TRMS, peak, crest factor (4-channel);
- Current: TRMS, peak, crest factor (4-channel);
- Power (active, reactive, apparent);
- Power measurements fully compliant with IEEE 1459 (active, non active, fundamental, harmonic, load unbalance);
- Unbalance, flicker measurement;
- Harmonic and interharmonic analysis up to 50th harmonics, THD measurement;
- Energy (active, reactive, generated, consumed);
- Capturing and recording of power supply events (shutdowns, interruptions, swells, dips);
- Inrush currents monitoring and recording;
- Waveform/inrush displaying, snapshot and recording;
- Power quality analysis according to EN 50160;
- Recording up to 7 adjustable alarms;
- Temperature measurement;
- Power factor cos ϕ.
Remark Please identify each quotation when ordering.
- PowerView PC SW platform contains a package of functionalities needed for profund evaluation of power quality phenomena and creation of complex reports like:
- Data download
- Predefined EN 50160 power quality test report
- Data merge
- Transfer of test data to other applications (MS Excel, MS Word, etc.)
- Filtering of recorded data
- Tool for repairing of downloaded results to prevent loss of data during transmission