362,988.00 ฿ (Excluding vat 7%)
Increased accuracy and enhanced reliability, 99.7% (K=3) confidence level.
Fluke 750 Series automate calibration procedures and captures field calibration data. Download calibration procedures, lists, and instructions to the calibrator and upload calibration information gathered in the field for printing, archiving and analysis. it helps you meet rigorous standards like ISO 9000, FDA, EPA and OSHA regulations.
Features of the Fluke 754
- Measure volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and ohms to test sensors, transmitters and other instruments
- Source/simulate volts, mA, thermocouples , RTDs, frequency, ohms, and pressure to calibrate transmitters
- Power transmitters during test using loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Measure/source pressure using any of 29 Fluke pressure modules
- Advanced features like autostep, custom units, user entered values during test, one-point and two-point switch testing, square root DP flow testing, programmable measurement delay and more
- includes HART communication for adjusting and testing HART smart transmitters.
Not including delivery charge