57,660.00 ฿ (Excluding vat 7%)
The Fluke 709H mA (loop) calibrators are designed to save time and produce high-quality results. These calibrators are built around a user friendly interface with dedicated buttons and a Quick-Set rotary encoder knob. This combination dramatically reduces the time it takes to measure voltage, source or measure current and power up a loop. The rugged case is contoured to easily fit a technician’s hand and the large backlit graphics display is easy to read, even in dark, cramped worked areas.
The 709H adds HART communications and supports a select set of the HART universal and common practice commands. This makes the 709H unique as both an affordable, compact loop calibrator and powerful HART communication tool.
- Best-in-class accuracy at 0.01% reading
- Compact rugged design
- Intuitive user interface with Quick-Set knob for fast setup, easy use
- 24 V DC loop power with mA measure mode (-25% to 125%)
- Resolution of 1 μA on mA ranges and 1 mV on voltages ranges
- Built in selectable 250 Ω resistor for HART communications
- Simple two wire connection for all measurements
- Auto shutdown to conserve battery life
- Variable step and ramp time in seconds
- Valve test (source and simulate defined mA values with %keys
Not including delivery charge