52,260.00 ฿ (Excluding vat 7%)
Ideal for calibration when connected to a Fluke high pressure module via the reference port. The 700HTP-2 uses distilled water or mineral-based hydraulic oil as a source for calibration of high pressure input devices such as pressure transmitters or pressure gauges. Can also be used with Fluke 717 pressure calibrators.
- Variable size stroke adjustment, allows the user to vary the volume and pressure per stroke
- Integral pressure adjustment vernier knob for fine pressure adjustment.
- Directly connection to pressure modules consolidates two separate pieces into one when performing pressure calibration and testing
- Two ¼ inch NPT pressure ports, one for reference (pressure module or gauge), one for UUT
- Compatible with optional Fluke-700PRV pressure relief valve designed to protect pressure modules from overpressure damage
- Improved priming
- Improved stroke limiting mechanism
- ¼ inch NPT to ¼ inch NPT adapter to connect the reference gauge port on the pump body to the 1/4 NPT female fitting on Fluke 700P29, P30, and P31 pressure modules.
- (2) ¼ inch NPT male to ¼ inch BSP Female adapters
- ¼ inch NPT Tee (installed)
Not including delivery charge