72,295.00 ฿ (Excluding vat 7%)
The 700HPPK is the ideal choice for calibration technicians, test engineers, and instrument technicians working in industries like natural gas transmission and distribution, process, aerospace and defense, who need a simple-to-use, safe and portable pressure source that they can depend on in a wide variety of conditions.
The 700HPPK contains both a calibration manifold and high pressure pump to generate and finely adjust pressures . A second model, the 700HPP, is available for people who only prefer a high pressure source.
Features at a glance
- Generate and adjust pneumatic pressures up to 21 MPa (3000 psi)
- Rugged, portable and stable enough to go anywhere -- on any surface
- Reaches pressure in 20 seconds to full scale into a 30 cm3 volume
- Detachable pressure adjustment system for adjusting pressure, connecting reference and test devices on bench and in the field, and isolating and venting pressure
- Easily switch out reference gauges without requiring PTFE tape or tools
- 2-meter (6.5-foot) pressure line and assorted pressure fittings enable a wide variety of possible connections
- In-line filter and desiccant systems protect device from contamination from the DUT
Not including delivery charge