(Excluding vat 7%)
Automatic Pressure Calibrator
The Fluke 729 Automatic Pressure Calibrator has been designed specifically with process technicians in mind to simplify the pressure calibration process and provide faster, more accurate test results. Technicians know that calibrating pressure can be a time consuming task, but the 729 makes it easier than ever with an internal electric pump that provides automatic pressure generation and regulation in an in an easy-to-use, rugged, portable package.
The ideal portable pressure calibrator, the 729 allows you to simply type in a target pressure, and the calibrator will automatically pump to the desired set-point. Then, internal fine adjustment control automatically stabilizes the pressure at the requested value.
The Fluke 729 can also automatically test multiple pressure test points and automatically document the results. Calibration is as easy as typing in the starting and ending pressure and the number of test points and tolerance level. The 729 does the rest.
Built-in HART communication capabilities enable HART transmitter mA adjustments, light HART configuration and the ability to adjust to applied 0 % and 100 % values.
Upload and manage documented calibration results with DPCTrack2™ Calibration Management Software, making it easy to manage your instrumentation, create scheduled tests and reports, and manage calibration data.
With three ranges to choose from, 30 psi (2 bar, 200 kPa), 150 psi (10 bar, 1 MPa) and 300 psi (20 bar, 2 MPa), Fluke 729 Automatic Pressure Calibrators are designed to perform when and where you need them.
Fluke 729 key features:
- Automatic pressure generation and regulation to 300 psi
- Easily document the process using onboard test templates
- Automatic internal fine-pressure adjustment
- Measure, source and simulate 4 to 20 mA signals
- 24V loop power for powering transmitters for tests
- Bright dual/triple-channel color graphical display
- HART communication for testing HART smart transmitters
- Built in leak testing for verifying test setups for leakage
- Rugged portable design
- Fluke Connect® App compatibility • Measure temperature with optional 720RTD probe
- Measure Vdc for testing 1 V dc to 5 V dc output transmitters
- Compatible with 700 Series and 750 Series pressure modules
- Upload documented test results to DPCTrack2™ Calibration Management Software
- Innovative semi-rigid carrying case designed for field work