The GMP251 is based on Vaisala’s unique, second-generation CARBOCAP® technology that enables exceptional stability. A new type of infrared (IR) light source is used instead of the traditional incandescent light bulb, which extends the lifetime of the GMP251.
The GMP251 probe can be connected to the Indigo 200 Series host devices to extend its features, for example, for a display or relays.
- Measurement range 0 … 20 % CO2
- Intelligent, stand-alone probe with analog (V, mA) and digital (RS485) outputs
- Superior long-term stability with the 2nd-gen proprietary CARBOCAP® technology
- Wide operating temperature range -40 … +60 °C
- IP65 classified housing
- Full temperature and pressure compensations
- Integrated temperature measurement for CO2 compensation purposes
- Compensations for background gases, O2, and humidity
- Sensor head heated to prevent condensation
- Applications : life science incubators, cold storages, fruit and vegetable transportation
Not including delivery charge