Advanced Performance Infrared Cameras
Reliability matters. Image quality matters. Performance matters.
Fluke Ti400 Range -20 °C to +1200 °C, Detector 320 x 240
pixels, Sensitivity ≤ 0.05 °C
* With SuperResolution Mode
This four of new Fluke infrared cameras is equipped with
LaserSharpTM Auto Focus. Yes, there are other auto focus
systems on the market but Fluke took it one step further so
you get in-focused images, Every. Single. Time. Every
infrared camera user knows that focus is the single most
important thing to ensure when conducting an infrared inspection.
Without an in-focus image temperature measurements may
not be accurate and it’s much easier to miss a problem.
LaserSharp auto focus tells you exactly where you are focusing.
It uses a laser to calculate the distance to your target before
it focuses. Place the red laser dot on the object you are
inspecting, then pull and release the trigger for a perfect
Remark Please identify each quotation when ordering.
- Capture up to five additional measurements with CNXTM
Wireless System for more complete analysis and reporting
- Detect and communicate issues faster with patented Fluke
IR-Fusion® technology with AutoBlendTM mode
- Faster communication with wireless image transfer directly
to your PC, Apple® iPhone® or iPad®
- One-handed, easy-to-use user interface
- Ruggedized high resolution 640x480 capacitive touch screen
for quick menu navigation
- Capture additional digital images to show location or additional
site details with IR-PhotoNotes™ Annotation System
- Standard and radiometric video recording
- Streaming video (USB and HDMI)
- Text and voice recording and annotation gets additional
details saved with the image file
- Optional interchangeable lenses for greater flexibility
in additional applications
- High-temperature measurement (up to 1200 °C on the Ti400)
- Included SmartView® and SmartView Mobile App Analysis
and Reporting Software
- Compatible with Fluke Connect®, the largest suite of
connected test tools in the world