427,752.00 ฿ (Excluding vat 7%)
The new Fluke 435 Series II models help locate, predict, prevent, and troubleshoot power quality problems in three-phase and single-phase power distribution systems. Additionally, the Fluke-patented energy loss algorithm, Unified Power Measurement, measures and quantifies energy losses due to harmonics and unbalance issues, allowing the user to pinpoint the origin of energy waste within a system.
- Energy loss calculator : Classic active and reactive power measurements, unbalance and harmonic power, are quantified to pinpoint true system energy losses in dollars (other local currencies available).
- Power inverter efficiency : Simultaneously measure AC outputpower and DC input power for power electronics systems using optional DC clamp.
- PowerWave data capture : 435 and 437 Series II analyzers capture fast RMS data, show half-cycle and waveforms to characterize electrical system dynamics (generator start-ups, UPS switching etc.).
- Waveform capture : 435 and 437 Series II models capture 100/120cycles (50/60Hz) of each event that is detected in all modes, without set-up.
- Automatic Transient Mode : 435 and 437 Series II analyzers
- capture 200 kHz waveform data on all phases simultaneously up to 6 kV.
- Fully Class-A compliant : 435 and 437 Series II analyzers conduct tests according to the stringent international IEC 61000-4-30Class-A standard.
- Mains signaling : 435 and 437 Series II analyzers measure interference from ripple control signals at specific frequencies.
- 400 Hz measurement : 437 Series II analyzer captures power quality measurements for avionic and military power systems.
- Troubleshoot real-time : Analyze the trends using the cursors and zoom tools.
- Highest safety rating in the industry : 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance.
- Measure all three phases and neutral : With included four flexible current probes with enhanced thin flex designed to fit into the tightest places.
- Automatic Trending : Every measurement is always automatically recorded, without any set-up.
- System-Monitor : Ten power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard.
- Logger function : Configure for any test condition with memory for up to 600 parameters at user defined intervals.
- View graphs and generate reports : With included analysis
Not including delivery charge