Precision Infrared Calibrators
Now it’s easy to increase your IR temperature measurement
accuracy with the new 4180/81 Hart Scientific Precision Infrared
Calibrators from Fluke Calibration. These calibrators give more
consistent, accurate and reliable calibrations because emissivity is
radiometrically calibrated, and the target size minimizes size of
source effect errors. In addition, these calibrators simplify calibration
because they uniquely compensate for errors caused by thermometer
New accredited performance for point-and-shoot calibrations
Remark Please identify each quotation when ordering.
- Calibrated radiometrically for meaningful, consistent results.
- Accredited calibration included
- Accurate, reliable performance from –15°C to 500°C
- Large target size of 152 mm (6 in) is required for calibrating
- Light instrument weight of 8.6 kg (19 lbs) makes it easy to
lift and carry.
- Intuitive, easy-to-read display that indicates when temperature